Monday, June 23, 2008

Squeezy bus!

School start as normal today!
I'm so damn fucked up-ed!
Guess what? I got caught for having long hair!
I cut my hair on Saturday, now I need to cut again?
No way man! I won't cut! I rather not go school!
I won't go to school, that's all.
Phew. Fuck man, damn angry you know a not!?
Somemore I sit infront of the stage!
Imagine how many hundreds peoples looking at me!
Craps! But other than this, others is damn fun.

As in the lesson I mean.
PE; Miss Neo was lecturing us.
Chinese; Boring, almost felt asleep. But Kok Kiang is funny, as in his words and reaction. "Wait ahh" *(pronounce as nahh), and something I forgot. Fuck him, make me laugh like crazy.
English : Damn funny I tell you! Azree keep disturb me. And he so damn funny lah him, he keep entertain us.
Chemistry : Waa, I hate chemistry, I vandelise her table. LOL.

My name is Tuna! :D

And History, I actually fall asleep!
But was watching the Charlie something,
he and his kid was so damn funny.

School change a lot throughout the year..
See the backgate, and all those paintings done.
Sigh, no longer 3 years ago. I see worthless in doing such stuffs.


Last but not least, a photo to delicate my precious hair!


LONG MEH? Maybe behind a bit long!
Ohyah, I almost got flooded by the girls in my bus.
They were like, drowning me with their amounts.
Omg, hard time leaving the bus! Hahs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home