Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Where ever I go, I saw a numbers of ads on Babylon. Did you happened to see it by any chances? In case you wonder, WHAT'S BABYLON? For my infomation, it's is a movie based on adventure. Just watch the trailer and you will get what I mean.






Twentieth Century Fox: Babylon A.D. website: www.babylonadmovie.com.

I want to watch. But why?

I like adventure films rather than some romantic scene. That's for sure. And tt has been AGES since I watch movie as N level is approaching. I can't afford to waste time on movie that I'm not interested. I'm pretty interested in this movie as the trailer is trying to tell me that *he is waiting for me to look at him perform. In another positive benefit, if watching a movie help in relieving stress and relax, I don't see a reason why not trying it out? It might be a naive way of thinking, cause personally, I felt that stress is just an excuse, but it worth a thousand tries.

It's time to get real and get some balls kicking! Why wait? Prepare your tickets and see me in Shaw Lido @ Scotts Road, Hall 1!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home