Sunday, August 31, 2008

WOODLAND, CHUACHUAKANG, ANGMOKIO, JURONG, TOAPAHYOH, TAMPANIES?
&maybe more choices?

All so far. My friends how? I'm a very lazy person lor. How am I going to meet them in the future? Perhaps once in a year? Hah, so hilarious. I used to think, wah, change liao, wah damn happy siol. New enviroment seh. Still got own room siol. But I didn't expect THAT far lorh. Wa, will there be further outing? Will they call me along? I really don't know. As time goes by, when human faces faded, I guess, I'll not be craved until their heart. Yeah, this is why I say, there're no everlasting friendship in this world. Now I see why Darren don't put friendship as a thing.

I'm NOT emo.

I never want to say goodbye,
I never want to see you cry.

LET US CHERISH THE TIMES WE HAVE NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home