Monday, August 25, 2008

Typical Singaporeans

Who are the typical singaporeans?

Typical Singaporeans are normally the older generation, especially those who very kanchiong to get into the bus first or book a place etc. Why, do we call them Typical? Reason is very simple, that's because it suit them.

It MAKE them unique in some way. They ALWAYS NAG AND NAG AND NAG NON-STOP. We also can't scold them lor. They like to speak in a LOUD manner. They don't fail to do so!

Those typical singaporean corrude our reputation in Singapore, as the 3K's! In case you wonder what it is. It is, 1. kiasu 2. kiasi 3. kiabor. (hokkien)

Everything news say our country blah blah blah, what very good service etc, I tell you it's all craps lor. Being a pernament resident here, enjoying the benifit we have everyday, maybe I don't feel anything lor, but everything is STILL THE SAME, including pay.

WHY DOES THIS RISE, THAT RISE? WALAU, RICE RISE AGAIN! OIL RISE AGAIN! These comments are the common language of them lor. They are thrifty, like to cut cost. I mean, that's ok lor. But personally, I think it make them look POOR.

Are we going to change the habitat? This is not going to improve our society, older generation are meant to be more KNOWLEDGEABLE. But why do I see middle-age society people get influenced too? Or perhpas I'm still young, I don't know what they are thinking?

It's just a bus-seat la comeon! Why bothered to squeeze in the bus, touching people butt, shoulders or wraist? You're tired yes, you got no energy yes. Excuses will never stops. This is what you all are expert in what? Like to bargains.. like to embarrass your ownself.

I often laughed at their silly behaviour, fancy them getting angry over a dollar. A dollar.. might fetch them a drink.. but to me, I will like, nevermind suan ler lor.. just treat as I donated it lor.

Should I spoke up for the Typical Singapore? Why should I? There are often unreasonable aunties* who think they are always right, polluting Singapore societies. I'm not against them, it's just that the uncles are also like that. Uncles* is even worst I tell you. They bang until you, won't say sorry one. Just walk away, and treat it like nothing happened lor. Then the one kana bang will sibei pekchek la, like me lor. Always tio bang by uncles one. Always cut across me, never say excuse me. Some even step on my feet and never say sorry.

They don't feel guilty meh. If they step on those sassy ladys, those ladys sure will whin and whin like fuck. Sassy lady is another type of peoples that polluting the society. Also very TYPICAL. Want the best, think that they're what? Upper class. Think they deserve everything. Machiam sai lor.

Now kids very rude to elders, their mother also don't care. When their kids got bullied, then they will speak up for their kids. Have they ever wonder what their kids have done? KIDS have a reason to backup their mistakes, that is, they're still kids mah.. They are still young.. They don't know how to think mah.. Forgive and forget mah.. They totally SPOILT them. Spoilt brat, they call them.. or ill-bred?

Everyone make mistakes, forgive and forget, that's the main objective. But if everyone failed to understand their mistakes, and think that they're CORRECT. What's the point of explaining? It's like a duck talking to a chicken, although they're both birds. I mean, WHO CARES?

As long as it don't concern me, I'll not interfere. Because I don't want to get into the society of TYPICAL SINGAPOREAN. Another "positive" point of them are.. KPO. Waa, bueytahan. What also want to interfere, even if it is none of their business lor. Not as if they're their friends/relative or etc lor. People get into accidents, they will want to go AT ONCE and see what have happened. Then they will start discussing it with peoples around them, then go home say say say, and spread to the whole world.

"Sacarstic" it may sound. They will laugh at people misfortune, I mean those rich peoples. Will they ever wonder when they will fall.. ? Goes bankrupt? People will laugh for their arrogance, and will be glad that they've their retribution.

They like to show off.. Also not something to be really proud of lor. They want to win their rivals... but, when such circumferences come, they'll start to tremble. A sign of kiasi. They think that they're right, then they will like, never consider of the consequences, then say, call police la! Then when police come, waa, they want to run away. Even worse, when they claim themselves as "victim", it really make me puke lor. "Get into a lawsuit la!" They say only la! Kannasai, when really lawsuit came, they will start to convince the other party not to fight.. A total disgrace of themselves.

In this world, there are endless Typical humans in the world, but I guess.. Singapore own the entire population to being TYPICAL.

These evil thoughts will never stop their imagination to spread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home