Thursday, August 21, 2008

Note: Just change my song to hokkien song! Sorry my friends, I wanna learn hokkien song right now. Heezzx :D

GOOD NEWS! It's optional for next monday to thursday to go to school again! I didn't know it was a 2 weeks studying week! Grr, quite pekchek, but nevermind la, that's pretty good lor. At least I don't have to school to school when I don't feel like.

Anyway! Interested to know my results ehh?
Shall reveal my "very good" results. Hehehe.

Maths
: 23/100% (obviously I knew it)
English: 56/100% (I can do much better, zz)
Chinese: 56.5/100% (disappointed)
Art: 57/100 (zz, uber disappointed and sad)

ScienceBio: 27.5/50 (didn't expect! seriously shocked!)
ScienceChem: 20/50 (didn't expect to score this high)
Overall: 47.5/100 (apparently knew it)

History: 28/50 (I thought I will fail)
SocialStudies: 13/50 (I expect higher)
Overall: 41/100 (didn't expect)

Add up: 276/600
FAIL, B3; 15 (bo wei gong)

I don't think I can get to sec5? And I estimated there's only about 20 pupils will get to sec5. I hope I'm one of those. HAH!

The defination of Friendship is not the length of intelligent, but the term of trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home