Monday, August 18, 2008

Went to study with Don and Dickson! When 3 D' crashes together.. TADA.

First, Don come to my house bus-stop and find me before going to Chinatown and meet Dickson. Dickson is going to bring his lappy to Funan to fix. He only brought his IMac for 1 day! Then spoil liao =.= Pro right? Then we were crapping while studying in Mac.

PICTURES PICTURES! :D:D

Don sleeping =.=

When computer fix.. =.=


The computer spoil again. HAHA.

So this time, I accompany Dickson to go up and fix.


Cool leh! Their computer!


Never knew lappy can take picture like this =.=



And this.. Dickson lappy.


They're trying out the cam =.=

Duplicate Don!


After that, I brought Mango cake! :D:D Rush over to 148 and eat. Waseh, I tell you, I was sweating lor. Then sadly, only 4 peoples ): Gary cannot turn up as he got tution. Anyway.. we got Darren, Elvin, Munyee and me! :D

Nice hoh this cake?

Birthday boy!
He refused to cut =.= Claiming that "very siaysuay leh!"


Finally cut! HAHA, big stomach.


We a bit weird la, we cut liao we never eat =.= because the foods come liao. Then after that we went to Elvin house and eat the cake, thinking still got plate and fork mah!

End up.. he serve us with the plastic cover of the box and spoon to eat.. =.=

Then all go play computer.


Was surfing the net, because Elvin want buy new clothes mah, then I also want buy.


End up, I found this! :D:D I want buy this!


And I ask sister to buy for me. Then out of surprise, she buying it for me! HAHA! Don't be jealous!

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN POH!
Hope you enjoy today!


It's how pathetic humans talk bad about each other after quarreling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home