Monday, August 11, 2008

SIAN AH!!

Tomorrow paper: Maths Paper 1 and History.

Today Chemistry and Biology. I didn't study for Chem at all =.=
Biology sucks big time. The chapter I focus mostly on..

ONLY COME OUT A LIL BIT T_T
Chua sai laa *cries

OKOK, relax! Today wake up early in the morning, like normal la, although my paper start at 9.30a.m. Wake up early just to study Biology! Damn it la! I study notes, textbook and even FYS! Ok, getting pekchek liao la. =.= Then somemore they agrue with me on one question. Diffusion or Osomosis!? And no one support me =.= *obviously I'll fail la.

Then Averie and I have a generally talk with Ms Goh after our Chem paper ^_^ So stress =.=" Stress us with Art, because she say she really hope that we can get A1. =.= I try la.. which is highly impossible..

Then something happened during Biology exam with Stanley and Terence =.=" Not fight, just something outrageous =.=!


P/S: I really hate people copying me, can have some originalty mah?! -'- cheebye, your mom born you to copy people sibo? SIBO?!

Demand and expectation are set, no longer excuses nor setback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home