Thursday, August 7, 2008

Start off my day today again. Dragged my foot to school, actually not drag bah, yesterday slept so early last night, hmm around 6+p.m bah? Slept to morning, totally torn up, didn't have the will-power to pull myself up. While sleeping, this ass thought he *is cute*. This is what he message me.

U hv e gun, can borrow it 2 me? Somebody wants 2 shoot himself...


After that, I ignore his act -.- trying to get my attention when I'm asleep, nice try ah -.-

Then, after two minutes..

U hv e gun, can borrow it 2 me? Somebody wants 2 shoot himself...


NOT AGAIN? *pissed, continue sleeping. Guess what he did next? He called my hp and hang for around 5 seconds. NICE ONE LA, I still continue sleep -.- cause later pekchek cannot sleep liao, so heck care him lor. Next morning I message him, that idiot told me he message wrong. Waste my message, you bloody idiot.

So today was English paper 1 and 2. Pretty confident in paper 1 but not in paper 2. I want to pass laa, so as normal, Terence disturb me again. *He never failed to do that.* Then everyone came snatching my sweet after one come and grab it. So from 10+ straight away become 4. Nice one laa -.-

After school we went to eat and sit outside GO after eating. We sat for 1 hour+ as they want to WAIT for DNT. But they finally give up and went home instead.

So, rush back home and took cab for braces.

This uncle, heng ahh -.-


He asked me some questions about Ocean tower, I thought he will wonder where is it AGAIN -.- but heng not la. So I reach the place just in time *heng* :D

Today braces.. wa.. knn man. Filling -.- Gan puay pain man. Not really pain la, but when it hits your gum hor, you feel like crying. And when the air blow against your teeth, your teeth will feel very sensitive towards it, and you know the kind of sensetive tooth right?! Feel like rejecting it, but can't. So, pain to the end lor. Have to visit 2 dentists in one day, IS VERY SUAY. Then pay for bill, you will feel very heartbroken. $192 for polish etc. For one time nia!

Then brought Mac 'Donald home for sister (:

Will come back tomorrow with a different skin. I don't feel like this skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home