Saturday, August 2, 2008

In a night.

3 dreams in a night.

I can't remember them, but I've some impression on the 3rd one.
It was don't know what day lah, then everyone was given a task on each section on archade -.-
Then this crazy man was MAD, the other man was playing and he wanna put coins inside.
I told him to stop, can't you see the other man was playing?
Fancy a man snatching over such game.
By the way, the game was like win sweets all those -.-?
Then the other man was pissed up by the crazy man then he siam.
This old man was of course happy, he grab his bag out, inside was filled with COINS.
Yes, THOUSANDS OF COINS -.- as because the machine can input as many coins as you want.
He then throw ALL IN. Then machine had a hard time eating it,
then a lot of coins edge fly out of them machine, as in cutted edge of the coin,
then my leg was one of the victim of his craziness.

I went to the don't know who to complain of the stupid man,
and of course, provide me first-aid with my legs laa! No need ambulance :X
My legs was bleeding then.

Then the don't know who go and open up the machine,
and he look so damn pissed up.

I thought he'll be rather angry because later no more business for this machine,
but the reason he is pissed up because, ALL THE COINS WERE RUINED.

He don't mind the crazy man making spoil the machine,
he care about the coin the crazy man putted in!

WHAT THE FUCK -.-?
I pissed until wake up.

Rather idiotic right? Kaoozxyawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home