Monday, July 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!

FIRST AND FOR ALL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAJIE! (:


I won't reveal your age as a women age is their biggest secret!

I don't like school!
School, how I hope you're here, so that I could tell you to Fuck off right away!

I forgot a lot of stuffs, but I'll try to rewind, alrighty!?
Stupid Azree really pissed me off today, although sometimes he's funny.

Mdm Kaur confiscate Salehin phone and Azree took it.
And Mdm Kaur actually let him go recess first! Wthxzx.
Then all of our recess is delayed because of him.
Because of HIM! And he can get away first. You shattttttt!

Anyway, XiaoQin damn funny larh!


Ever seen Hilter in superman cloak?!
Hilter you rocks, even though my foot stinks.

Recess was venting my anger on my bag.
Slam my bag towards the chair. Aw, I'm sorry, rofl.
Anyway during recess, Mr Satwant came over..

Mr Satwant: Eh bro, your hair is long.
Mr Satwant: Cut it today, if not I've to invite a barber tomorrow okay?


I was shocked -.- but I act as if I never heard -.-
And the funniest thing is, Mr Samy also catch me.

Mr Samy: Eh, I told you your hair is long already right?!
Mr Samy: Why you still don't want cut?!


Idiots teachers. It's not long, it's just.. slightly longer than short.
You got it!? Anyway, GARY YOU STINKS!!
Fan si ren lerh larh ~ I poke your kuku then you marikita then you know!

After school quickly run to cut hair, then went back to school for Art.
After leaving the Art room, I heard someone say bye to me.
I wonder if that person is really talking to me..
But I also say bye to you if you heard it.. (:
I'm sorry if you didn't heard as well.
Not meant to be rude too..

Ok, I look really dumb, please bear with my stupid face.


Outrageous! Look what have I become.. ):

A dog as Phulwin mention ): *cries.

Finally can type chinese words!
好开心喔!

你能快乐,我也就开心。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home