Sunday, July 20, 2008

Gary, you whore.

Unfortunately, no pictures.

Was crapping a lot in History and one of the joke Gary and I crack.

Gary: Eh, don't talk to me, talk to my hand.
Dillon: Eh, you talk to my dick lah.
Dillon: My dick can wave leh, ~.~


I know it's lame! But all just to entertain ourselves.
And was chatting with Darren about something.
It's such a sad thing human change over something shortly..
Well, it's just life, just let it go by nature.
Notice if I've removed your link, it means I've can't even be bothered with you.
In the past, I've been done so, so do you now.

是你就是你..

Anyway, will be using Facebook rather than Friendster now,
it look rather complicated, but I'll try to learn. Do add me ^^
P/S: Anyone can teach me how to install chinese letters?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home