Sunday, July 13, 2008

SinedMS

I'm here to introduce a private maple, SinedMS.

If you're interested, please go to http://www.sined-ms.co.cc/
You can register, and find more details there.
The forum page is http://sinedms.heavenforum.com/

You need to download the game client, launcher and the version.
Lastly, you need hamachi to play, therefore, you need to download hamachi too.

Join in the server, SinedMS18 etc,
if full join SinedMS19 and therefore.
Password is the same as the server name.
Please note that it is case-sensitive.

If you need any help in downloading, feel free to locate me at my msn.
Or any help in game, find Tuna.

Tuna will be there for help, regardless everything that require.

Paishe ah, I might be quitting le, so if you never see me on, that's okay.
Sorry GM for all the inconvience caused to you,
if you think I've particually anything against any of you,
your sorry, I'm only doing my best for my friends to stay.
I've no intention of editting the server with my bullshits and etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home