Thursday, July 3, 2008

Maple!



Was busy with mapling these days, so never posts.
Sorry for the late updates.

Yesterday
Yesterday had oral exam.
It was so horrible, on my pictures.
I anyhow bomb, and the reading also kinda sucks.
Then while waiting for our turns,
Terence and I was like sleeping on each others.
Damn funny! Then Averie felt asleep.
When it was my turn. I went.

Determination, I know how to read it.
But on the spot, I stuck at it for 10seconds,
because too nervous.
I say.. di.. det.. dit.. determ.. ditermina.. DETERMINATION!
A lot of attempts trying to say!
And conversation was.. kinda sucks.

Look ah.
Teacher: What do you think till now has impressed your family?
Dillon: I don't think so.. Only one singing competition.
Teacher: When was it?
Dillon: When I was in primary 3 I think.
Teacher: Oh, so did they saw it?
Dillon: No, they were late for the ceremoney.
Teacher: Oh, do they praise you?
Dillon: No. They say I get 2nd for singing competition because there are only two peoples taking part.
Teacher: *laughing*

How rude is that! Nevermind, at least I entertain them.
Hope they give higher marks! Haha ;x


Today
I overslept, thus never go to school.
Mom was fed up with us, that's why she don't want call us wake up.
Today got Art, but I missed it.
But Miss Goh tell me got after school extra lessons.
Then I went to school.
While I went to school.. I saw this.


I look at it, and was shocked. It look like a plush cat.
Cause it doesn't move at all!
Look totally like stuck there, w/o breathing!

Then went to meet Darren and Gary to eat first.
Eat finish rush back to school, and guess what!
Miss Goh say it is postpone to tomorrow,
as she thought today I never go to school,
so tomorrow then stay back!
How unlucky! Was very hot and sticky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home