Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pathetic uncle



Picture uploaded.

Went to had lunch at Carls Jr earlier with Elvin.
And we met, Htoo htoo and Nicholas!
I miss them very very much!
And suddenly, it reminded me when I'm in Carls Jr,
which make me daze into blank spaces.
And guess what?
Nicholas treat us eat!
I think Elvin get to eat free lunch because of me,
HAHA, and Nicholas came over and ask me,


Nicholas: So, how was the burger? Does it taste like the past?
Dillon: Hmm, not bad, but the burger I make will taste nicer!
*laughing*



Then head over to arcade to play.
Then Elvin played the tennis, and he lost in the 3rd round.
Then we went to play Majong, so damn unlucky!
Keep lose, cannot get the tile I want.

Then we head down to Chinatown.
One very funny incident!

This lady and his husband and daughter was rushing down the escalator.


And lady rush into the train during the last second, was so close to kiap her.
And this lady was so glad that she got into the train in time
but she turned her back and saw his husband with her daughter outside.
She was shocked as she is the only one that got into the train.
But the problem is, the husband was giving a very pathetic look,
which make me irresistable to laugh.
And the wife ran away with another train,
abandoning her husband and daughter!
Look like some drama script, but yes!

Our life is a drama!

KFamily at night!

It look really sucky at first, but it's good.

All this cost!
I kept constantly remind me of room 52, because the place is so big! We have problem finding ways.

And I went face red because I drank vodka.
Stupid, I'm not drunk at all.
It was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home