Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Unresponsible? or Irresponsible?

Afternoon guys!
Got to rush to Art and maths homework after blogging.
Shocked huh? I actually do those.
Well, I've to buck-up ASAP. I'm drag behind lots and lots.
Was quite sad.. Because Ms Goh didn't even approach me and help me with Art today.
She must be very disappointed that I didn't turn up for extra lessons during holiday.
Sigh, I guess I will fail my Art, w/o her, I'm nothing manzxzxzx.

Last lesson was Biology, and Mrs Mabel Ng didn't turn up again!
It was so similar to previous time, when exam approach us, she dissappeared.
And now, is it going to happened again?

So all of us ran to the library w/o teacher consent.
And the way there was.. Oh my holy god.
My classmates(malays) a group of them I mean,
around 10 of them? I was the only chinese that tag behind them.

And they were singing on the way down!
Salehin was acting so like superstar!
And he was like sing until half.
*heard noises; ahh!*
*All of us was laughing*

Guess what?
Salehin fall down! HAHAHA, damn funny I tell you.
He act till so professional, and in the end he fall,
and the way he grip the thing was like, help! Help!

Our Library

I've no choice but to say, our school library really sucks!
And I heard that our school has someone that spy on our blog,
One teacher, Benard Goh, he keep aware of our blogs.
So what? Don't we have our speech of freedom?
Nah, I don't fear you and your stupid school rules.

And I was chatting with Bi Jin all the way, 1 hours of chatting!
HAHA, and yeah, was so comfortable talking with her.
At least I don't feel stressed, and I can say anything to her.


I help her took this photo. She has lousy camera skills.

Bi Jin

This is what she took of me after several tries.
Hmm, not bad not bad, cause I teach her! :x



And while chatting, some noises suddenly started to erupt.
They start to sing as a group AGAIN, and all of us was shocked.
Even the teacher in charge, she has good skills in humor, and she is prettyyy.

Two groups of malays

Prettyyy teacherr.

And after school, some of them went to Bugis to buy their DNT stuffs,
some went to IKEA, I didn't tag along, cause I told them I've things to do.
*I'm lying* Cause the fact is, I really hate going to Bugis.
And I'm so lazy, but in fact, I really have homeworks to do.

So while on the bus, damn hilarious.
There were 2 boys and 1 girl from GESPS (gan eng seng primary school),
1 girl and one boy was helping the other boy to finish his homework,
and the homework was, to think of words that start with Un, etc Unusual.
And they were like, Oh, Uncle! And I had the best impression of..

Boy A: Eh, unresponsible! Quick write down!
Boy B: Oh, how to spell sible ah?
Boy A: S A B L E.


And I was like stunned, there isn't any word exist in the dictionary call unresponsible!
I only one word call irresponsible. Some more Boy A spell the wrong sible to him. HAHA.
They were like so loud, talking so loud, whole bus was only filled with their voices,
and I think everyone laughed, because they anyhow tikam their English.

Damn, I cannot laugh like that, I sound so mean man.
But really, they're counted quite smart already,
because they were like only primary 2 or primary 1,
knowing word such as responsible was already a great thing,
because I only know this word only when I was in Secondary 1!



这是错觉

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home