Thursday, June 26, 2008

Scary?

Has not been feeling well these 2 days.
Yesterday, was having heavy flu.
Today was having headache and etc.
Having Art, and Miss Goh is not helping me much in the 2 hours.
Therefore, I have to release some stress and depress.


And there they go, slack.
Look at she, DAMN SICK!



And went library, AGAIN!
Because Ms Anthony was absent from school.
Pregnant women are like that,
keep absent, so inconsiderate.
Ignore our presence, make us fail!

These two days very scary!
Yesterday, during midnight,
I woke upon, and heard some noises from outside.
I heard *pak pak pak*,
I'm very sure it is the sound of hitting keyboard.
Yet, outside was totally pitch of darkness,
and my family members would not hit in the middle of the night,
and I was a bit, shocked by it,
but was so lazy and sleepy.
So I went back to sleep.
But the question is, HOW WOULD ANYONE HIT IT?
And it was a total silence when I heard it.
And today I told them about it,
they say it was your imagination.
After that, the bell rang, and it was time to go up to hall.
And I told them, "Eh, already bell ring liao leh, still don't want go up ah".
Then they say, "is it, haven't rang leh".
Then after 2 minutes, the bell rang.
But I thought it rang already, they say I got ear problem.

Then at Library, I heard Fuzail want drawing paper,
and I gave her, and say, "Na, your paper, you say you want it right?",
she reply, "WHERE GOT, YOUR EAR GOT PROBLEM AH?"

Very weird, keep hearing wrong stuffs.
A lot to blog, but forgot! :x

I finally understand what's life.
Life is like a drama,
whether how you want it to process,
it all depend all on your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home