Sunday, June 29, 2008

ALERT: Warning signs for idiots!

Yesterday

Went to have steamboat with Melvin, Elvin, Qiqi at Bugis yesterday!
Cab there and cab back.
Ohya! I forgot to return Melvin the cab fare.
I haven't been paying any cab fare. *evil smile*
Yah, I got pissed off by Melvin!
He say, I COMFIRM REACH FIRST!
In the end, go to Suntec with Qiqi!
Waste our time!
And the place we actually going is max!
My golden mushroom mannzxzxz!
So we went to Tian Tian Huo Guo instead.
And we got to sat at the deepest corner,
which I think is pretty good,
but they think we've been neglected somehow.


Then one kid, keep *pom pom pom* the chair,
pissing us damn lots.
Then he kept standing up and look at us.
I got chua tio, and my reaction was damn retarted!
HAHA, I was like, o.o? WOAH. *kia tio*
Think of it, was kinda hilarious.
And this two group of people causing noise pollution.

Group A: YAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~
Group B: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *trying to scream at high pitch*
Group A: SEH!


So purposely manxz, if it was my group,
I probably won't tolerate.
And our table is right infront of this pretty notice board.

WARNING SIGNS FOR IDIOTS

See! I really think this shop is ill-bred borned.
How can they scold their customers idiots,
even if they make a minor mistake?
I seriously can't take it.
And we ate till 10pm+,
and we had a REALLY REALLY HARD TIME finding 2 cab!
Send Qiqi off first,
then after 20minutes then found a cab who's willing to accept us :(

Today

Had school per normal, and told Elvin to bring me pimple cream.
Cause, pimple really suckxzxzxzxz, and yesterday too many people,
so I never go and buy.

English class and chemistry was damn funny,
Salehin danced around me,
I can't laugh out loud! But I still laugh,
cause his action, Oh my god, DAMN STUPID!!
All joker manzxzx.

Anyway, those who has N' level oral today,
good luck! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home