Monday, June 30, 2008

Mad.

Damn tired today, went to school,
had assembly, felt as if I'm dying,
and went Social Studies and slept the whole lesson.

Then came Maths, I'm so glad I can catch up now.
I mean for the last topic only. Hahaha :x

Then went English, do composition.
Oh my god, Salehin damn funny!
Haha, he was like stuck there,
suddenly never move, even the eye,
and never talk, so funny.
I was doing composition and Azree keep laughing,
then all of us turned back and started laughing.
This is madness! I almost cannot complete my composition,
all thanks to them, they're so noisy.
I was about to scold them to shut the fuck up,
I really cannot concentrade,
and don't know what to do!

Mother tongue we have oral practice,
then Melvin felt asleep.
So I practice on my own,
then started singing songs on my own.
Hahahaha, not bad leh :x

Then went home. Stupid uncle keep laughing,
don't know for what fuck.

This uncle is mad.

Kept laughing man! Secretly took his picture.
I'm so glad that he left the bus before I do,
or I'm going to go mad before he does.

Put some pimple stuffs on face,
hopefully can cure.
Thanks Elvin!

Pokie Dokie! :'D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home