Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Braces!

Forgot to bring Art file today!
All the efforts I've putted in last night,
the midnight oil was out to waste!

Was assigned a important task.
Help Afrah to do Art, enlarge her photo and take.
And then slack with Bi Jin and Jessica.
And went around talking.
And I saw this watch that Afrah placed on the table,
so cool manzxz.


And went for Maths, slept one period and study one period.
Well, I found out that after I know the method,
I will keep feel like sleeping.
After I woke up, I thought it was recess,
and I went down the stairs to 4th floor,
and suddenly remember still got one lesson.
Quickly rush to Mdm Kaur homeroom and gonggong sit down.

Recess and began with Mother Tongue,
nothing to do much, just practice oral.
And talk crapzxz throughout the whole thing.

And Mrs Ng was absent for Biology again!
I advice you to quit manzxz, don't make our Biology fail.
And chatted with Bi Jin.
She treat me eat pocky, and we listened to song throughout the entire lesson.


These few days keep saw old friends,
and I couldn't recongize them!
I guess they didn't recongize me also.
Well well well, have to rush for dental now.

A petty I didn't bring my Art file today manzxz,
if not can stay back for extra lesson.


兄弟如手足!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home