Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jut woke up from beauty sleep.

Today like go school totally meaningless manzx.
Chemistry was asked to Ms Chong homeroom as Ms Prema is not free.
After that, History was asked to keep write and write.
English was asked to do Journal and reading.
Biology, Mrs Mabel Ng never come.
Maths was sleeping.

It's like going school to sleep. Yawnzxz.
Biology was kinda funny.
Was playing hangman with Dickson,
and Terence, Jiajun and even Asri joined in.
Then Dickson was dulan with one particular matter,
so the game stopped, after he want resume,
the bell rang. So funny.
Our topic was occupation by the way.

And they were like damn bad to Azilah.
Keep call her Brother! Brother!
Sound bad, she always cry because of this.

Don't know la, just know that I did my part not to say.
I forgot to bring Elvin thumbdrive again!
Will remember tomorrow.

This Saturday, go watch Red Cliff with sister.
Next Monday, go kbox.
Next Saturday, watch Hancock.

Note: Don't be such a irritating person. I told you to F*off and you've the cheek to ask me to tag in your blog? Don't irritate me, you fuck-tard. Don't blame me for removing your link from my blog next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home