Monday, July 7, 2008

Out at Sentosa.

One overdue pictures.
Breadou, look like real bread!
But it isn't, almost got fooled!
Darren told me it's real and tell me touch it, but it isn't real.
Don't get fooled by it, @action city.

Went Sentosa with Gary, Elvin, Gerald, Gery (Gary cousins) and 2 of Gerald and Gery girls ' friend.

Was so fun and tiring.
Elvin overslept and finally called till he wake up.
The weather was like, oh god..

And we went there, the weather look like it's going to rain.
We played volleyball, basketball awhile, and it started to rain.
So we went to buy drink and find shelter.
GUESS WHAT?!


THIS KID! YA, BOTH OF THEM.
They was playing with their kuku with water.
I seriously think they're trying to entertain us,
and they looked at us and laugh.
No, we laughed first, because so hilarious.
You definitely can't believe what he does.
He pull his short a little and let the water go in.
And finally he speak, "play my kuku!"
We was like, HAHAHAHA, super funny.
And the rain stopped after 5 minutes!
It was a miracle as the cloud was so dark,
but the rain stopped after 5 minutes.
I guess because the god want us to enjoy?
So we went to quickly and play again.

I play volley, keep falling down.
Trying to hit the ball, but the ground hit me.
And so 3v2, Elvin and me while Gerald, Gary and Gery.
The ball keep fly so far, and all of us was like SIAN.
Need go pick ONCE AGAIN!
And all of us get thirsty and Elvin and I went to buy drinks.

And he also called waffles to eat.
DON'T EVER BUY THEIR WAFFLES.
It seriously sucks to the core, and the skin was like stuck on the pan.
She forcefully take it out and avoid letting us looking.



While waiting, we found something!
Peacocks! I took it but I zoom it in, so it was very blur,
so I deleted it and decided not to post it.
There is baby peacocks. So kawaii~

After that we went back and play again.
Went to play sandball and volleyball,
and foot-swim. Hahaha.

And it's time for us to go.
Went to the interchange and they went to change clothe,
while I clean my foot and slipper up.

And took the monowheel back.
They went home while Elvin and I went to PastaMania to have our dinner.





It was fun and enjoyable day indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home