Friday, July 11, 2008

STUPID, OLD, RUDE, PARANOID UNCLE!

10'July08; Yesterday!


I'm damn unlucky for the day manzxz.
I'm sorry uncle, but you've pissed me off.

Took cab to raffles place, cause was rushing for time.
And this uncle was, FUCKED UP!!!!!

Dillon: Uncle, Ocean Tower please.
Uncle: hmmm.
*half way through*
Uncle: Where is it ah?
Dillon: .. Near Raffles place.
Uncle: O..
*travels more*
Uncle: Where is it ah??
Dillon: Raffles place. Uncle, you know where a not?
Uncle: *tiam tiam*
*reach Raffles place*
Uncle: Which ah, here got 2 ocean towers, in front and there.
Dillon: Don't know leh.
Uncle: You got go before de mah?!
Dillon: YAH. I GO THERE FOR BRACES.
*travel more*
Uncle: Hmm, oh this is Ocean Tower yah, that one in front is Odian tower.
Dillon: *as if I care*
Dillon: Yah, uncle stop, reach le.
Uncle: WAIT LA! HERE CANNOT STOP RIGHT?
*travel more*
Dillon: *fuck you lah*
Uncle: Ok here can stop.


And guess what? He lead me to another tower,
and make me fucking run to Elvin!
Seriously lor, I'm not against all elderly,
but your presense let me feel so uncomfortable.
You're so rude, so paranoid.
I should've take your fucking car number down.

And went to braces and wait for half an hour.
Choose bloody red.
And went to Vivo and eat.

Stupid Elvin waste my time, tell me go Kopitiam eat,
when I told him to go Superdog, he say go Kopitiam.
Then we go Kopitiam, he don't want eat.
Only buy deserts and drink.
Make me eat this machiam sai thing.


This is very salty, oily and disgusting!


Today!
I'm exhausted!

Reach home at 8pm++ because stay back in school to do Art.
Was in super good mood today la!

Art lefted with some colour scheme, and final skin!
Had Maths test today. Suckxzxzx.
After that recess, totally no appetite man.
PCT watched some funny videos.
Was hilarious, and rofl-ing!

And Gary lost his file!
So after school we went and search.
Went to Bukit Merah Interchange and find.
And we actually found it.
Actually we wanted to go to Gary house if cannot find,
but luckily Gary noticed the file.

Then we went back and complete Art/DNT.
Was very very fun!
Went around slack, helped Jessica with her Art,
I mean we played with her Art!
Also helped her at the same time.
Then Hera was so crazy. JONAS BROTHERS!!
She wanna win the disk but she didn't.
She screw the women who win the disk.
And slowly slowly, people start to leave.
We were as if playing Survivors,
first to eliminate is Azree.
And the other people stayed throughout the whole process.
Hera, XiaoQin, Azilah, WuJing, Jessica.
Thanks Ms Goh for helping me in ideas,
Azilah for helping me draw a few.
On the process, we went to opposite to buy food and drinks.
I treat Ms Goh drink and the rest tibits.
And they went again to buy again.
Was really fun fun fun.
Then Darren and Elvin find me and go BMC eat.
Then rush back to do final map!
And I scream on the top of my voice cause Elvin locked me up for the second time.
And they praise me for my high-pitch! Woot!
And the whole school was like so damn dark,
but all of us liked it a lot a lot.
A lot of stuffs to be mention, can't be bothered to say! Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home