Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy birthday Noel!

12 July'08

SORRY NOEL, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO.

Was damn tired, having a serious headache.
But still went ahead to do Art with my clique.

Went to meet Darren at his house, Thongboon was there.
Then I sat bus there.
I let 3 bus slipped through and I realised I should have taken those.
Cause it make me waste bloody half an hour waiting.

Elvin came later, and Darren was so damn lazy.
He is not even showered yet.
And we watched tv and went Gary house.
Was like so damn cool!
I occupied his whole computer table while they take the majong table.
Cause they got no space for me :(
Done 1 more colour scheme!
I'm still left with 1 more colour scheme; charcoal.
And final layout is waiting for me.

And we call Mac eat. Thanks a lot Gary for treating us.
Your house got 2 living room, which I'm pretty shocked.
And do till 7++, all of us have to go.

I went to meet sister, to watch Red Cliff.
With Jovan gorgor, brother and sister.
Went to meet sister at Vivo City and take Jovan gorgor car to Great World.
The carpack was PACKED.
No doubt we have to wait at least 20 minutes.
And finally found a good spot after went in not till 5 minutes.
Was so damn HENG.
And went to Subway as sister has not eaten.
Thanks sister for treating me eat Tuna sandwich!

Red Cliff
4 stars rated.

NOT REALLY NICE.
Cause got part II -.-
Which was like, maybe 1 year later?
Would people still remember part I after 1 year?
I doubt so.

Finished eating my sandwich and porcorn left a lot.
Can't be bothered to eat anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home