Friday, July 11, 2008

Desire in life.

Please read, please try to understand me more.

I hate the feeling of being defeated.
I hate the feeling of being insulted.
I hate the feeling of being toss around.
I hate the feeling of being neglected.
I hate the feeling of being backstabbed.
I hate the feeling of being the person of their joke.
I hate the feeling of being fooled.
I hate the feeling of being left-out.
I hate the feeling of being ignored.
I hate myself for being so selfish.
I hate myself for being so paranoid.
I hate myself for being so stupid.
I hate myself for being myself.
I hate myself for being self-centered.
I hate myself for not being able to protect my family.
I hate myself for not pushing myself to the best.
I hate myself for not being more understandable.
I hate myself for giving attitude problem.
I hate myself for the mistake I made.
I hate myself for not being able to make people to understand me.
I hate myself for not being able to let people trust me more.
I hate myself for not holding my temper sometimes.
I hate myself for not having more confidence in life.
I hate myself for not knowing more friends.
I hate myself for entering such a school.
I hate people for their attitude problem.
I hate people who double-boat friendships.
I hate people who don't cherish their treasures.
I hate people who don't accept for who I am.
I hate people who always think on the negative side.
I hate people who think little of themself.
I hate people who mood-swing.
I hate people who haolian.
I hate people who bhb.
I hate people who are hypocritical.
I hate people for their cold-ness.
I hate people who are not initiative.
I hate people for being over sensitive.
I hate people who can't take joke.
I hate people who like to drag around.
I hate people who are too mushy.
I enjoy life as myself for my lame-ness/humor.
I enjoy life as myself for being friendly at times.
I cherish my life for knowing such good friends.
I cherish my life being of such a good family I had.
I cherish my life because people around me let me feel that I should cherish them.
I aim for every victory I can go for.
I aim for the thing I think I can win but didn't go for the best.
I aim for the people I hate.
I aim for the weak points in enemy.
I aim for anything I want to.
I aim to be a teacher.
I fear bugs.
I fear die.
I fear god will take aways the stuffs I have now.
I am thankful for the effort my parents has putted in for me.
I am thankful I've such understanding friend.
I am thankful I can go this far.
I am envious of little things in life.
I am envious that everyone earn more happiness than me.
I am envious of good-looking people.
I am envious of rich people.
I believe there's justice.
I believe someone will lead me outta my dark one day.
I believe I'll achieve the aim I want in life.
I believe I'll not die without anyone.
I believe I am the happiest person in life.
I believe I can make 1 miracle in life.
I hope my family and I won't die so early.
I hope my dreams come true.
I hope I can overcome my fear.
I hope the world can recongize me.
I hope I can be famous one day.
I hope I can be myself everyday.
I hope there's no sadness in this world.
I hope my valentine will appear soon.
I hope this world won't be as cruel as what people say.
I appreciate the effort people tried to understand me.
I appreciate anyone who recognize me.
I love my friends.
I love my family.
I love my darlings.
I love myself.
I love Armstrong.
I love my blog.
I love being sarcastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home