Saturday, July 19, 2008

Geraldine, you' old!

Geraldine is so lame! While talking to her,
her display picture and nick suddenly changed..
And I didn't know how to take screenie, so I ask her to coach me.

Anyway, x)


Same pictures and nick lor! Just that the front and colour different.
Oh yah, email also different, better try next time!

And she's lame. She name chinese song as "cheena song".
I go disturb her and say what "cheeta song"?

Anyway new word found in my dictionary, angish.
Angish = english. 活到老,学到老, right?!
Whatever it is, Geraldine 最老!



why bother viewing my blog, since you want a fresh start?
what I shall advice is, yeah let it go once and for all.
everyone has their lifes now, different and happily.
you're no longer a figure but a soul that cannot be seen now.
there are no such thing as best friend in this world,
the world is just a like a treasure hunt,
where you will find many different things along the way.
The world has so many thing you didn't know yet.
All I'm going to say is, all I want is your intention.
Rest assured I got it, and this is going to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home