Sunday, July 13, 2008

HIGH!

Bloody tired!

I scolded Mr Samy today -.-
He bloody idiot la. I already damn pekchek while copying,
and he keep talk and talk and talk; non-stop.
I told him, Mr Samy can wait mah? He keep talk non-stop,
ignoring my words, take my words for granted huh?
Then I shouted, "Mr Samy, can wait anot?!"
They were like stunned, and Xiao Qin was like,
"Eh, relax lah, come I let you copy."
But the problem is, you faggot la, my word you also ignore.

Then after school, go home and prepare to go Kbox.
It was so sudden, A SUDDEN CHOICE THAT I PLANNED TODAY!
I went home and slept awhile.
And take cab go! The auntie is damn friendly la.
She teach me about the ECP all those etc.
Then tell me which route is cheaper all those.
But the final bill is also $11. So expensive T_T

Then when I reach, I wait for Bi Jin and Guo Ning outside Mac,
and I saw them coming out of the shopping centre,
and I went over and lower my head and stare at Bi Jin.
She got shocked and she scream, "AHHHHH~"
Whole bugis people looking at us and was so damn paishe.
Quickly ran off to meet Melvin! Hahaa.
And actually quite a few wanna go, but turned up only 4.
Melvin, Bi Jin, Guo Ning and Dillon!
Was fun as I sang the most; about 4 hours, I sang half of it.

The place is at Bugis anyway, currently the best K I ever seen for now.

Free flow drink and mini steamboat are provided.
And we drank different types.


Guo Ning is cute, isn't she?! :D


Thai flavour.

Japanese flavour.

And zi-lian is a type of skill that I must master.


And we called snacks to eat, my idea :X
All of us get so high and start singing madly.
I stand up and jump here and there, trying to boost the spirit up.
And they actually entertain me!
I multi-tasker; eat and sing at the same time!
Their laugh-er make my day.
Thanks guys!

But Melvin is an idiot that couldn't understand English.
He jump on the sofa with his shoe on.


SO WHAT IF IT IS A NEW SHOE?!
IT DOESN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO HAVE BABY WITH THE SOFA!

And bus-ed home.
So lucky that the bus came after I reach the bus stop :D

It was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home