Friday, July 18, 2008

Art again!?

UPDATED!!

Damn exhausted today!
Art really make me dirty and tired.
Stay back till 6+ to do some Art.
Was very happy as I'm almost done.

And while on our Art, we kept ran out of the classroom,
to see the lower secondary doing their rubbish bin competition.

And seriously, the winner is not WE expected.
It's totally unrelated to the theme you know!
And keep sing, 神啊救救我吧~ 一大年纪了.. *silent*
I don't know whats the lyrics for next, hahaha.
And they was like, DILLON, SHUTUP!

Well, whatever.

This is kid' play.

3/5 done!


And went KFC to eat!


Seriously, I've always treat you as a transparent vase,
Since god's know when, you haven't been existing in my eye,
so stop acting hypocrite and backstab others,
and grab my attention to start my drama again.
You gonna pay a price for your stuffs, ghey!
You hate me, so do I, no use wasting time over you.
But seriously, I couldn't treat as nothing has happened.

Chalet change to Pasir Ris!


Wa, so heng hoh! No need see hantu le!
It's terrence house by the way!
Hopefully can book dao, hohoho.

By the way, GARY TAKE HIS BRACES AWAY LE!
He never wait for me lah. :x
Left only Ah boon one braces friend now.
What I heard from Gary his experience on taking the braces out,
really terrified me somehow now.
He say the person will input a needle into your gum,
and will poke in and out!
Cause need to wash the thing inside the gum,
inorder to avoid teeth from decaying in future.
It's pretty scary as the whole process was 5 minutes of terror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home