Monday, July 21, 2008

I won't be blogging for days!

I WON'T BE BLOGGING FOR DAYS.

Ok, my computer just FUCKING BROKE DOWN.
I'm using my sister computer now and I'm super pissed.
I'm sooooooo unlucky!

1 Apple ; 1 Lappy.
I actually chose 1 apple over 1 lappy.

And most importantly is, I FORGOT TO REGISTER MY WARRANTLY ONLINE!
Ok, now I'm damn worried for everything la.
No one' gonnas help me now. Rawr, I'm trapped!
Nevermind, all I've to convince myself is,
my lappy is locked because N' level is coming!
But, byeee Armstrong :( and my Yang Warriors!
I hate my current state; helpless and irritated.

And for the chalet, it's also quite given up,
cause sister just tender her resignation!!
But I think I'll still be going as they will be paying perhaps?

Guess my current mood now?
I feel like fucking someone upside down, and kill that person after fucking.
I'm so damn pissed off!!

I'm so short of $$, then suddenly so many problem poooooop out. *cries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home