Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oral sucks.

T'ired. Very very tired.

Had chinese oral today, yeah, and I screw-ed it.
Very hard la, what should be done to improve the service.
For the hell I know la? I also never be before.

Heck care la, tomorrow will be bring my lappy to Jurong there to fix.
It's like so damn far, and I'm pretty sure it will be a bored journey..

Today Assembly, I don't know Mrs Lim is trying to make a fool out of herself or what.
But anyway..

Joke 1:
Mrs Lim: Eh, next week practice National day song can a not school?
School: NO!!
Mrs Lim: School, can a not?!
School: NO!!
School: *teachers and students laughing*
Mrs Lim: This is openly defiances!!

Joke 2:
Mrs Lim: School please keep quiet, Mrs Lim is going to sing.

And stay back during Art for awhile.
I've no energy anymore. I'm so torned and sleepy now.

Why do all of you behave this way?
You gave me a hope and you tarnished it.

多希望每一封简讯都是你发的 ,但我知道是不可能的.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home