Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fixed!


Today damn cold!
The weather is bloody grey.
Then suddenly it start to rain!
Heng I tio a little only! :D

Anyway, good news.
MY LAPPY IS FINALLY FIXED!! HAPPY FOR ME MAH?
But database all those were wiped off :(
But was still glad that finally fixed.

Tired, imagine taking bus from Jurong to west coast, clementi, then to.. aiyah I forgot.
The trip took around 1hour++ to come back Harbourfront.

After school straight away go le!
Thanks Melvin, Elvin and Jonathan~ Darling~

This is Elvin take de, I got no comments.

And while waiting for the lappy to be collected, we went to eat KFC.
And suddenly, we have the urge of watching, The Prom Night ^^


For me, it was rather ok la, but they say wasted their $$.
Typical Singaporean seh. But, so cool lah.
Will give 3 and half stars bah.
We brought porcorns and didn't expect it to be so HUGE.


OMGZXZGXZX, 3 time of a normal porcorn size!
And we ate not even 1 quarter of it!
And the cinema is damn "perfect".

Cause I damn scare, and I anyhow brush my hand..
And "pop", the corner drop out.. It was damn lousy la.
What I mean was really really very lousy!!
Poor facility but sweet porcorn (:


And I don't know why, infront of us suddenly pop a women with red shirt,
and I chuatio, pull Elvin sleeve and tell Melvin.
She didn't move at all, until the show ended. Super scary la.

Then we quickly went back to collect my lappy.
Then the person talk a lot, tell me he last time from Bukit Merah Sec also.
As if I care la?! Waste my bloody time.

Anyway, we spend 20cents taking shutter bus, and the bus was empty!
Was very very shocked*


Then went popular and shop for stationary.
I didn't buy any, just accompanying Melvin.
And he took MRT while we took bus.

I think he half an hour earlier home than us ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home