Tuesday, July 29, 2008

一路平安

Mummy and dajie went Bangkok this morning ):
一路平安


Maths interhouse competition today.
I'm proud to announce falcon got 2nd' and Gary participate (:
Darren didn't come school today, overslept AGAIN.
I slept for the entire Maths and Social Studies.
2 hours of sleep is indeed quite enough.

Anyway, guess what.

I got caught for LONG HAIR again! Phuacheebye!
Mr Satwant, did I owe you anything in my previous life?
Fucking suay lahs, somemore go with Stanley,
and his hair took us a whole lot of 1 hour!
Went back to school almost school end liao!

Then went to eat with Gary and ThongBoon and went for Art.

Miss Goh bring out this pastel and she told me she brought this for me!
So touched ):

It's so nice that I didn't want to use it, but I broke it accidentally -.-
Anyway, I'm not going to use pastel for my this year final piece (:


Almost done, Miss Goh say it look like some spices.
Like advertising some spicy potato chips!
And they say very striking, they were like wahhhh o.x!


And went to eat with Gary and Pin Quan, went home.



我好伤心,对不起我不能再忍受了。
好一个真相,好一个忏悔。


Everyone has their weakness/strength.
Why doesn't anyone realise my strength while provoke me with my weakness?
I can't force to appreciate it, hopefully..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home