Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pain!

Having headache and heart pain seriously now.
I think I gonna go rest right after this.
Breathing really hard.

Finally finish Art, tomorrow is the deadline.
I just have to brush up some stuffs if I want..
Anyway I sure fail derh, worst among all of them.
Look so plain and rather childish piece of junk.
Sigh, everything is crushing, holy shattzxz.

Pretty ladyeeeee, finish your Art asap!
Handsome duhdeeeee, complete it!

Tomorrow 鬼门关 is opening!

HBIAYMY(:
It's all hidden mama (x

This Saturday wanna go Darren house study,
if not my Prelim really die lerh,
haven't even started studying, yet sleeping.


You'll never sastify,
no matter how hard I try.
是我笨,是我一厢情愿,是我太幼稚,是我的错,是我放不开,
是我舍不得,是我误会,长痛不如短痛,该放手了,该长大了,该离开了。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home