Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thanks to twinneh for her dictionary, I managed to do Paper 1 quite well, except I couldn't recopy in time. So I handed in the BLACK paper instead, hopefully handwriting doesn't count inside prelims, or I've to fail I guess. Paper 1 was quite easy, but had a hard time figuring out what to do with the topic, and I forgot about the format. Lucky I remember in time!

Paper 2 was SO difficult. The passage was like speaking alien language to me. I couldn't understand AT ALL. I believe it's a 80% fail paper as my last section was so HORRIBLE. I spend 15 minutes on 1 question and I couldn't figure out what's the answer.

As I thought scratching head would help, unfortunately not -.-Well, tomorrow is Social Studies and Listening Comprehension. Well well well, I'm always bad at Listening Comprehension and I haven't really prepared for Social Studies. Good luck to me. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home