Friday, August 8, 2008

Alright, I thought I'll be rather high because of Beijing Olympics, but look like I'm so wrong.

Beijing Olympics on channel 5 now! :D So long liao still introduce the countries all those -.- Gan puay sian siol. Performances on other things rather than sports. Stupid show that waste electricity.


Wtf -.- I just found out, sibei fucked uped. Someone copy my blog song, somemore use my previously main song. Eh, get a life la?

Anyway, my blog can only be viewed only Firefox. Now then I know why my friends told me, "Eh, I cannot see your tagboard leh!", "Eh, where's your poll?!". Walan eh! In case you want to view. Please download firefox for my sake, and for your own sake.

Firefox benefit people in a lot of ways.
  1. It let you download your files in a faster way.
  2. You can get into the website faster. Faster than Internet Explorer.
I forgot liao, but anyway if you wanna to download Firefox, click here.

Another problem occurs in my blog.

  1. My date is wrong, that's why my post are in different date.
  2. Poll is disappear.
However, Firefox cure everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home