Sunday, August 17, 2008

Finally can post! LOL! I want post that time, got 8 messengers pop out. I've to reply all of them one by one.

Anyway, brother and I went to Tiong to watch 钱不够用 earlier on.


I don't know why so many peoples like it. To my disappointment manzx. I thought it'll be a very great movie, very humerous. But no =.= I actually cried because of one part. So touching la. Shan't explain.

Before we went for our movie, we went to Griller to bomb our pocket.




2 persons eat 3 plates of foods. That amount is okok la, full until bueysai liao =.=

Hais, I don't know want go to 4B anot.. !


Anyway. My auntie kpkb again. Say my niece rebellious all those. Then keep on debate with her. Personally, CHANEL JIAYOUS! I'll be behind you la. I hope you run away from home lor, she keep beat you. You so big le, she keep beat you. But please don't commit suicide hor. I really bueytahan that bitch lor. Zz, then somemore she used very mean words. She say about my 2nd sister infront of my mom la. Cheebye, then my mom debate back lor. I think my mom win la, cause my mom also very powerful. Shout can from one street to another. Damn zai der. But I hope, next time I'll have a debate with her, because I can't stand the slutty face she got with her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home