Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yawnn, I felt so pig =.=
but anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERA.
Didn't know until you wrote in your msn personal message!

Okay! Today Maths and History. I flunk Maths {:
SO NOOB, HOW TO PASS?! =.=

But was rather happy today, even though I flunk it =.= I slept after finishing the Maths questions I know.. Wahaha.. wake up that time.. drip saliva on paper* :X

SHHH OK? So gross.

Anyway, found a new technique for studying. Thanks Thongboon for teaching!



The one lying down is him la. =.= He like to fuck while studying, bo bian! Other people style, we cannot say much right?! Just imitade next time lor? :D

Middle of history exam that time, Azree and Terence gan puay irritating, keep cheebye here and there. Then I got super fed up, cause even exam also want kp. So I scold back, "eh cheebye! tiam la!" HAHA, Azree reaction was like, "wa, you know how to talk ah?" Then he started to tiam tiam liao. I'm glad I know some =.= I think I can pass or fail by 1 or 2 marks bah. Don't too confident!

Then went to BMC and eat with friends; lazy to mention.

Tomorrow Maths Paper II and one more Art paper, PRELIM GONE!
N'LEVEL APPROACH, haha. GOODLUCK! Tsktsk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home