Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TELL ME I STILL NEED TO GO SCHOOL NEXT MONDAY TO THURSDAY OKAY!? FUCK LAAAAAA. CHEEBYE, NABEIGUNIANG =.=

What's the meaning of that? Only happened to our class? We don't need to go school next monday to thursday while other classes need? What you mean by, "our class is optional"? What's the meaning!? I really don't understand.

IF YOU TEACHERS GIVEN UP HOPE ON US, THEN HOW YOU EXPECT US TO GET OUR CONFIDENCE FROM? SKY? BULLSHIT YOU KUKU!

WALAN EH! DON'T ALWAYS SAY WE USELESS, OUR CLASS HOPELESS. IS YOU TEACHERS DON'T KNOW HOW TO TEACH OKAY? DON'T BLAME IT ON US. I know some teacher read my blog, but who cares? IF YOU GUYS FAIL TO TEACH US, IT ONLY PROOF ONE THING. You teachers are useless. You can't find the correct method to teach us.

I REALLY BUEYTAHAN LEH. WHAT SORT OF ARRANGEMENT IS THIS SIOL? IS IT FAIR TO US ANOT? YOU SAY, OH CAUSE YOUR CLASS WANT FREEDOM, NOW WE GIVE YOU. EH, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AH, I BEG YOUR PARDON?

Eh teachers, don't see me tiam tiam in class means I won't kp leh. I don't want to kp nia. Anyway, one more or one lesser make no difference. Cause you all don't know how to make us sastify with our needs. Not we being greedy leh, EH, BUT THIS IS NATURAL WHAT? YOUR JOB IS TO SASTIFY OUR NEEDS IN STUDY WHAT? I'M NOT WRONG RIGHT?!

PROTEST!!!!
=.=" sibei pekchek sia.

Stanley this sort of people sure damn happy one. Stay at home play computer all day long, don't you guys feel that diseaster is going to approach? I mean, fail? Go ITE? You all don't want to proof the teacher wrong? We should be treated equally, not 4B come school, we don't need. Eh, both our class is NA leh, different class get different treatment? Don't come bullshit with me. Guess you teachers really don't understand us. Although I don't really understand them la, but then, who hope to fail? We don't wish to promote to sec5? Lanjiaooooo~ I become whining machine le =.=

Ok la nevermind, who want to study? We make a appointment with the teachers and go to school study la? Or else.. I'll ask Ms Goh if it is possible that I can go to her homeroom behind and study lor, if got Art questions still can ask her woh.

Relax =.= don't get too pekchek =.=

Ok, today went to school just for Maths Paper II! As normal, left 45 minutes, so slept {: I really don't know how to do siol. Heckcare.

After school went with Thongboon to BMC and eat. And while going home, something make us almost vomit. This girl so twiittttttttt. Gosh, her voice act cute till very disgusting leh, to her boyfriend I mean. Thongboon and I was omg-ing. Totally freaked out.

Four years of friendship, only two year of foundation,
one year of entertainment, and one year of spending life aimlessly.
Darren Poh and Gary Soong, Elvin Tan, hopefully BFF~
Although I don't believe in BFF, gachachahcha. =.=

I'm just a lil insane & bored.
hopefully it'll be the last of our everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home