Friday, August 15, 2008

Er, photos took today.

Zi Liannnnnn.


Guess who is she? She is the.. two eye elephant! So elephant grow eye on their back..


Went to had steamboat with family & Pauline! Was tired of course! We went bugis eat, and chit-chat a lot. Funny things and pekchek things all also split out. Had a good laugh wahaha.

After that went to take Neoprint. Unforturnately I didn't have the picture with me as the picture was very blur. Will upload it once Pauline send my brother.

Anyway, some pictures :D

Sister!

Lei lei.

Minmin.

I look so fat =.=!

Then went Bugis street and shop. Waa, damn hot, squeezy and even worse, back pain. Buey tahan, all of us cannot take it, so we went home instead. I brought nothing, LOL. I want buy hat, but the hats there isn't very nice. So.. end up sister and minmin buy.

Ditto! I'm mushroom boy. HAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home