Saturday, August 16, 2008

Eh, what the fuck? Cheebye! Make my mood fucking stink.

My auntie fault la! Because Chanel, my niece come my house stay for ONLY A day mah, then she a bit unhappy liao. Then she keep rush Chanel go back home la. I mean, that is okay la, since she is the step-mother. Then just now she call, Chanel very afraid, tell me listen, then she started to KPKB. The very FIRST sentence she shouted at me, 你跟我把敏敏现在带回来!现在带她去INTERCHANGE搭BUS! I was like who the fuck are you to command me? YOU KNOW, I'VE THE URGE TO HANG UP ON HER PHONE MAN. I chuatio, but I bo bian! NOT I SCARE HER FOR GODNESS SAKE, IS BECAUSE IF I HANG UP THE PHONE, I scare Chanel next time cannot come my house liao. Then she scream really loud la, I really chuatio. The first sentence, you never say, ah, yongchen 是吗?She just suddenly shout at me. You bloody bitch, don't think everyone scare you, I DON'T OKAY. I might in the past, probably I'm still a kid, now I don't. I can see from an angle that you've no positive points. Old, stingy, stupid, whining machine. It doesn't give you the advantage of shouting at me because you're my auntie. Don't treat my respect as something worthless.

Waaaa, now I sibei bueysong lor, Chanel also don't want go back that dog hole of yours. Why force her? Why don't you keep it to your daughter or son? She also not your real daughter. She IS my second sister daughter mind you. If my second sister hasn't past away, you wouldn't even probably have the chance to whack her, to command her etc. Cheebye, you know how hurts to see her being unhappy a not? I mean, I really that my aunties too. They're so unreasonable, self-centered, and like to bully my mom. Please la, my mom is your elder sister, at least show some respect to her. I ain't going to hesitate once Chanel reaches 21 years old. I'll take my revenge on whoever bully my mom. Just wait you see. Knn.

I never expect I'll scold my relatives inside my blog. Not I rude la, but you're being unreasonable what? You've the right to scold me, why don't I? You didn't show me the basic respect, WHY SHOULD I?

YOU SHOUT, I SCREAM. YOU BEAT, I WHACK, YOU FALL, I LAUGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home