Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I joined 4B today.

I know I shouldn't have go school today.. Spot-check for hair today, and I tyco tyco go on today, although I don't need go? Then I was like got caught by 3 teachers? But then they never force me go up stage la, so I managed to escape. LOL ^^ don't jealous teacher bias to me. Cause I guai okay.

Went to their class was okok, all so typical guai kia. All was like studying, while I was like falling asleep. I bueytahan lor, if it was my class, I comfirm sleep one. I scare she don't let me go to her class and study =.=

Mrs Anthony is a bitch which had her wire not properly input. Her face suddenly change and scold Hidayah out of a sudden. I'm like so damn fucking shocked. How a pregnant woman can change =.= It doesn't give them the privellage la?

Got back English, MT, History, Maths =.= Not gonna say until I got everything, anyway, I flunked mostly =.=!

School passes like fuck lor. Soon after school liao. We went to eat and waited for Darren and Gary for their AMaths to end. I went to slept outside the staff room while the rest of them went to the hall to watch Sec2 dance. How nice =.=? I got disturbed in my sleep.

That mother fucker keep shouting, MS SERENE WOOOOOOOOOOOOON. Fuck la, especially the WOON, suddenly everyone say together. Then was fucking pissed!@#$%^&*(! Then they gone liao, I fall asleep again. And guess what?!

I got disturb again! That 2 mother fucker keep shouting want complain etc. Cheebye, then keep knock on my table, somemore sit on my table. Knn' la. Then I heck care cause I very tired =.=! Soon they released, and we went home.

Something really stupid and hilarious happened.




Yu Zhu was dancing with his water bag =.= So water was splashing everywhere. He aimed us, dots. He use that to water the plant, and wash his thing in convience. =.=?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home